Thank God, we are FINALLY replacing our awful Duraceramic Congoleum tile!
We had Congoleum tile professionally installed, because it was advertised as having superior durability.What a joke!
This stuff breaks, dents, and chips more easily than any other tile I've ever seen. A child's toy dropped on this tile caused the top layer to actually break and flake off. After just a year, the floor was thoroughly cracked and broken, with missing pieces large enough to see the concrete foundation through. This tile is so bad, there's even a "Congoleum by Duraceramic tile sucks" Facebook page (that I found; I didn't create it).
Finally, we are having it replaced with proper tile.Too bad it means we have to pay a second time to have our floor tile done because of Congoleum.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bad Floor Tile
- Review category
- Building Products
You May Also Like
- "After much research, I decided to go with the Versa Tube Grand. I have read the reviews and admit I had the same issue with the free shipping, and never..."
- "The lock and latch system on the Larson Security Storm door is contrary to safe opening panic latches. I had a Larson Security Storm door installed in September, 2015. The..."
- "Leaf filter installed today and I'm already ticked off. Had to haul off the garbage that the contractor left behind. They used two different screens, one of which..."
- "My husband and I went to Hardees to grab something to eat thinking it would be a fast, easy and hot dinner. Well everytime I come to this location it..."
- "I was told the firat 5 times regardless of weight i would recieve $50 but after 5 hours of being there stuck 3 times and then very bruised afterwards i..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."