Thank God, we are FINALLY replacing our awful Duraceramic Congoleum tile!
We had Congoleum tile professionally installed, because it was advertised as having superior durability.What a joke!
This stuff breaks, dents, and chips more easily than any other tile I've ever seen. A child's toy dropped on this tile caused the top layer to actually break and flake off. After just a year, the floor was thoroughly cracked and broken, with missing pieces large enough to see the concrete foundation through. This tile is so bad, there's even a "Congoleum by Duraceramic tile sucks" Facebook page (that I found; I didn't create it).
Finally, we are having it replaced with proper tile.Too bad it means we have to pay a second time to have our floor tile done because of Congoleum.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bad Floor Tile
- Review category
- Building Products
You May Also Like
- "The lock and latch system on the Larson Security Storm door is contrary to safe opening panic latches. I had a Larson Security Storm door installed in September, 2015. The..."
- "We had LeafFilter installed and received a lifetime warranty for the system. Six years later the filter screen pulled away and off of a gutter (see picture). We..."
- "Ordered $7000 Torrified door and it was delayed several times for months. Arrived with bright blotching. Called Lemieux Door and was told they wouldn't talk to customers only wholesalers. Asked..."
- "I love I love kickboxing hence the name :) it's like burning massive calories at a party, cause the music is pumping and you just have fun whilst working out...."
- "DO NOT USE THE LAWN GUY!!!!!!!! Was just scammed and lied to about service. So mad about how we were treated! Please save your money and time. Horrible company! Was told..."
- "5RB Solicitors of 5 Raymond Buildings in London are dishonest and tell lies to the High Court. Thus they should be avoided and are not fit to practice law. Deceiving the judiciary..."