In 2014, I was told by the local family owned business that this was the latest and greatest in vinyl plank flooring.The "new and innovative" adhesive strips between the planks were supposed to create a water proof barrier.

We installed it per the manufactures instructions, carefully measuring and allowing the floor to float around the edges. After three years, all of the seams have pulled apart and have left massive gaps. I have had water leakage through the floor, ruining my basement ceiling. I had it inspected by the company and they gave no refund or satisfaction.

I wasted $3000 on this floor.

I would never purchase from this company again, nor from the local family owned business who sold it to me.This is an extremely inferior product.

Review about: Congoleum Floor Tiles.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Congoleum?

Comments

Bay City, Michigan, United States #1355585

We had the same experience in two homes, one is really terrible all shrinking and coming apart. The other could be fixed with a few planks but recalled cant get any, so I guess we will end up replacing all with a quality product like Shaw.

Wichita, Kansas, United States #1348815

You described our experience to a tee. We wasted 3600 dollars and got exactly the same results. Purchased at Jabara flooring products.