Calverton, New York
1.7

Put this floor down in 2009.Followed manufacturers instructions exactly.

Started showing wear in 3 years. Now it looks like a floor from a rental in the projects!

Big patches worn through to the white substrate in front of my sink and refrigerator, grout coming out, and broken corners.Worst product I have ever used!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of congoleum kitchen tiles from Congoleum and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Congoleum to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Congoleum for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Congoleum?

Comments

Congoleum - 5 years worn through Congoleum "The picture shows the wear from five years of use in a residence. I installed the tiles and they do work as advertised they are warmer than normal tile and..." Read more Masonite - Cheap Veneer on Bi-fold closet doors Masonite "I purchased 4 of these doors off the shelf at Home Depot. I pulled product that still was completely sealed in the factory packaging. I rejected several of the stock..." Read more Congoleum Duraceramic Flooring is Horrible Congoleum "I replaced my flooring in July 2011 with Duraceramic because I was told it was extremely durable and had a great guarantee. Six months later the top layer of the..." Read more Congoleum - Making Repairs after 8 years of Disgust Congoleum "Installed spring 2008. Looked great as I expected. No problems with installers. Within months noticed a gouge from a dropped cooking utensil. Obviously not a good thing for any floor..." Read more Exxonmobil - The cashier cursed me! Exxonmobil "Cashier name was RENE. Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more Under Armour - Valsetz tactical military boots Under Armour "These boots were regularly priced for about $ 130 and were on sale for about $ 120. I work in security and do a lot of walking so I bought..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more