We had Congoleum Duraceramic tiles professionally installed in our kitchen seven years ago and after two years noticed white wear marks in areas.A dropped fork can dent tile.
We had two tiles replaced near kitchen sink because of wear marks and dent two years after install. More & more white wear marks that look like white paint, but was actually chipping wear marks. Two more tiles were replaced on January 6, 2016 because of white wear marks. Luckily, I had 3-4 spare tiles left from install and flooring contractor replaced free of charge.
I am completely out of spare tiles now and not sure what I will do if floor continues to chip away. There is no heavy traffic in Kitchen and I've been using felt pads under kitchen chairs for years.
In the last few days after calling flooring contractor, I have seen many. many bad reviews on this Congoleum Duraceramic tile same problem, chipping, easily dents and discoloration. I have recently found out there is a class action suit against Congoleum Duraceramic company.
I wished I had researched this Congoleum Duraceramic tile before I purchased it seven years ago. I would not recommend Congoleum Duraceramic tiles. The serviceman that replaced the pictured tiles today told me he has seen this problem a lot lately with Congoleum Duraceramic tiles and just replaced 14 in the last two weeks.
He can add two of mine today.A third one needs to be replaced because of a bad corner, but I only had two spares.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Quality with product
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Congoleum Duraceramic Tile
- Review category
- Building Products
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I cleaned the decks with cleaner waited 48 hours then swept the deck before painting. The decks were painted one coat let dry over night then 2nd coat applied, one..."
- "We spent 5000.00 to have this lifetime flooring put in thinking we would never have to replace it. We have chips, peels, scratches and dents. It is awful to try..."
- "I used Behr Deckover on my deck last fall and it is peeling all over the place. It took me months to apply waiting for cool weather and no..."
- "I ordered flowers for a friend's birthday. I requested a Spring bouquet. I was told, they had just the perfect arrangements for $55.31 everything inluded. Same day delivery was promised...."
- "I recently purchased LED tail lights for my Jeep Wrangler. The lights looked great and the purchase process was quite painless. I installed the lights and everything looked..."
- "Paid $180 to Sear carpet clean to clean my carpet yesterday 10/24/14, now after the 24 hrs, the carpet looks like unclean at all as I can the tech she..."
- "I purchased two tickets (order number 6743462) for an Adele concert at the Genting Arena (LG Arena), Birmingham on 29 March 2016 for £405.97. Our seat numbers were Section E,..."
- "My amazing love had ordered (a week in advance- to ensure delivery) flowers to be delivered to me in celebration of our 1 year anniversary and they never showed, needless..."
- "I made recharge of £7.5 using dialling code *139*7001# and received successful message but didn't receive any information on auto renewal. Following month, Lyca deducted another £7.5 and enabled the..."