Wesley Hills,New York
1.8

I bought a 499 square foot floor in 2/12. The floor is a piece of ***.

It chips and coughs up pieces of itself all over. It chips from the corners, edges, center, and all over. One would think that with a name like Duraceramic, it would be durable. It is not!

congoleum sucks at warranty, too. They lied and told me that the floor was not defective. Now I am being offered money in a class action law suit because the floor sucks and it is defective. Not enough money being offered.

It is also nearly impossible to get a company representative on the phone, they just use voice mail to stay removed and aloof from their customers.

This is a lousy floor sold by a classless company without honor or integrity. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM UNLESS YOU LIKE GARBAGE!

Product or Service Mentioned: Congoleum Tiles.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Poor durability, Poor quality, Pits and dings easily.

Comments

Burlington, Kentucky, United States #1252945

Do not buy this product. It is junk.

Company will not respond to calls. The company that sold it to me will not assist in warranty repairs. Estimated $10,000 to replace the flooring because of plumbing , cabinets, trim and paint repairs to remove and replace. The only way I got the company to respond is by calling and requesting a price quote on 50,000 square feet.

The region sells rep called back in 15 minutes. This was after 2 weeks of calling and e-mails to file a warranty claim. There was a $480,000 plus class action law suit filed and won against the company.

I have talked to the law firm about filing another law suit against the company and the sells rep for not advising me about the poor quality.