The picture shows the wear from five years of use in a residence.I installed the tiles and they do work as advertised they are warmer than normal tile and look nice.

They were installed minus the grout lines. Now for the ugly, the sealer does not stay attached tot he tiles after about 1 year and you have to completely seal all the tile lines again. The wear through is horrendous see pictures. I have included pictures of the two extra tiles I kept to prove the manufacture date and show what they look like new.

They do not respond to my warranty claims at all.

Even though I have the original box.If you want to get sucked int o wasting your money like me then buy these if not stay away.

I liked: Warm floor.

I didn't like: Poor durability, Top layer washes away to visible white background, Customer service, Getting no answer from them.

2.6
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Congoleum Tiles
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $3000
Preferred solution The 12 worn tiles replaced plus a few extra for future wear as they do not wear as advertised.

Had an Experience with Congoleum?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion